On offer is this beautiful, newly renovated, generously proportioned 3 room apartment of approximately 71 m². Including two balconies, open plan sitting dining room and a large private storage room. The property is located in a quiet street in the upmarket suburb of Benoordenhout. Within easy reach of the beautiful Clingendael Park and close to shops, (Van Hoytemastraat), public transport, international schools and easy access to the highway.
Entrance apartment on the 2nd floor. Spacious hall with a modern grey tiled floor.
Very bright and generously proportioned L-shaped living / dining room with double doors to the balcony facing south/west and a pleasant unobstructed view. New modern kitchen with built-in Bosch appliances and access to the 2nd balcony. Large master bedroom with 3 built-in wardrobes and entrance to the balcony.
New bathroom with shower and sink. New and separate toilet.
Almost the entire apartment has a very nice parquet floor!
- Living space approximately 71m²
- Partly furnished
- New venetian blinds in the sitting/dining room
- New roller blinds in the bedroom
- Ideally situated in the Benoordenhout area
- Relatively private and not overlooked
- Spar supermarket within 200 meters
- Very large separate storage in the basement with light and power
- Not included: water, electricity and gas for central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Permit for parking
- No smoking and no pets
- Suitable for single or couple
- Sunny balcony
- Available: directly
Required documents renting a living:
-copy valid ID
-3 recent salary statements
-3 recent bank statements with salary
-prove of income
-number of family members