Beautifully situated spacious (approx. 120 m2) 5-room top apartment, located on the 7th floor in the last block with extensive views over green towards Voorburg. In addition to its own bicycle storage in the basement, this apartment also has a spacious garage (located under the complex).
In the surroundings you will find a variety of shops, public transport (bus 24 and tram 6), the trainstation Mariahoeve and the highways A4 A12 and A13.
Main entrance and hall with videophone, elevator to 7th floor: entrance, hallway, central hall with fixed cupboards, hard glass door and continuous tiled floor to the spacious living / dining room, spacious and sunny balcony 4x1.7 (SE) ; 2 front bedrooms, rear bedroom with door to small balcony, toilet with sink, bathroom with bath and washbasin, kitchen with gray worktops on both sides with base cabinets. Own (bicycle) storage in the basement and a garage.
A fantastic spacious top apartment, which needs to be modernized internally.
For sizing we refer to the floor plan (s).
- Annual groundlease payments until 31-12-2035, canon € 71.02 per half year as well as € 0.45 administration costs
- Active VVE contribution € 260 per month
- advance heating costs € 100, = per month
- Year of construction 1968
- Plastic frames with double glazing
- Notary choice reserved to the buyer, but within the working area Haaglanden
- Delivery immediately
- Old age, asbestos and non-habitation clause applicable
Interested in this house? Immediately engage your own NVM purchase broker. Your NVM buying broker stands up for your interest and saves you time, money and worry.
You can find addresses of fellow NVM purchase brokers in Haaglanden on Funda.
This information has been compiled by us with the necessary care. On our part, however, no liability is accepted for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof. All specified sizes and surfaces are indicative.